This video tutorial is in the Education category which will show you how to calculate standard deviation with TI graphing calculator. First you got to enter the data in to the calculator. Go to stat and click on enter. This will edit a list. Now you type in these numbers: 50, 20, 33, 40 and 55. Then press stat and click on enter. This will bring up the 1-var stats page. Press the "2nd" button and L1, because all our data is in L1. Click on enter and you will get all the data that you will need. The standard deviation is the figure at the bottom of the screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades