PatrickJMT takes you through step by step on the basics of how to use curve sketching to solve calculus equations. Steps that are covered in this two part video include domain, intercepts, symmetry, horizontal and vertical asymtotes, intervals of increase/decrease, local maximums and minimums, concavity and points of inflection, and finally the sketch. A rational function is looked at as an example. The problem is to graph y equals (x - 1) divided by x to the power of 2. This video clip covers up to local maximums and minimums. The second video will cover the steps on finding concavity and points of inflection and the completed sketch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades