This video shows how to find areas between curves. The basic idea is that we find the space trapped between two curves on a graph. The formula for finding this is top curve, subtract bottom curve and then integrate. The presenter shows a parabola that goes through the origin. Then he draws a line that runs through the origin. We try to find the area trapped between the two. You take your smallest x co-ordinate to the largest x co-ordinate, you take the curve on top (2x) and subtract the curve on the bottom (-4x) and that's the interval you have to calculate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades