This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius for chemistry. Doing this is really simple and easy and doesn't take much time. But, you must know the formula for doing the conversion. The formula is degrees Celsius is equal to degrees Fahrenheit minus 32 divided by 1.8. Using this formula let us convert 75 degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius. Inserting 75 in the formula, we get (75 - 32) divided by 1.8. and the answer is 23.8888. By rounding it off, we get the answer as 24. So, 75 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to 24 degrees Celsius.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades