In order to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, you will need to use this formula: F = 9/5C + 32. Therefore, you will need to solve for C or substitute values and solve in that manner. To find Fahrenheit temperature for -20 degrees Celsius, you can just plug it into the formula. Therefore, F = 9/5 (-20) + 32 and F = 28.4. If you were given 59 degrees Fahrenheit you would get: 59 = 9/5C + 32 and this would give you 27 (5/9) = C, after you have plugged the values into the above formula. When you simplify you, you get C = 15.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades