This video is a tutorial on how to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit. The title of the film says it will teach you how to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius, but it does not. It does just the opposite. The video begins by comparing Fahrenheit and Celsius. He points out that Fahrenheit measures water to freeze at 32 and water to boil at 212. Celsius measures water to freeze at 0 and water to boil at 100. To convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, multiply the Celsius temperature by 1.8 and add 32. Many countries favor the Celsius temperatures rather than the Fahrenheit temperatures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades