This video teaches how to convert a value in Celsius to Fahrenheit in simple steps. First take a paper and marker and keep in mind a Celsius value (e.g-32) to convert into Fahrenheit. Now use the formula to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit which is F=1.8(32)+32. Use a calculator to calculate the formula and you will get the result as 89.6 Fahrenheit. Now round it off the and your final result will be 90 degree Fahrenheit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades