This video tutorial is in the Education category which will show you how to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius in your head. This method is a good estimate for converting temperatures. However, do not use this for accurate temperature conversions. Let's say you want to convert 22 degree Celsius to Fahrenheit. 1st step is to double the figure, that is, add 22 plus 22 which is 44. Next add 44 with 30, which gives the result 74. So, 22degree Celsius is equal to 74 degree Fahrenheit. Similarly, 32 degree Celsius is equal to 32 + 32 + 30 = 94 degree Fahrenheit. It's that simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades