This video teaches "How to solve Formula Problems".
You will be given numbers to replace all letters in the formula EXCEPT one.
Plug all numbers into their places, then solve with algebra to find the only remaining variable.
The video illustrates the procedure using two examples in a very simple manner.
First problem is to convert degree centigrade into Fahrenheit.
Second problem is to find one of the height of a trapezoid.
In the end the tutor instructs to use the exercise sheet to practice Formula Problems and the answer sheet to correct the problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades