The first video explains the Method of Mathematical Induction. It also gives a background of Francesco Maurolico, Pascal and John Wallis. You'll see how to apply the Method of Induction to prove the sum of odd numbers is a square.
Next, you'll prove Inequality using the Method of Mathematical Induction.
In the third video - The Principle of Strong Mathematical Induction, Fermat's Method of Infinite Descent, and the Well Ordering Principle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades