This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to write equations in pre-Algebra. Write an equation that represents the following sentence and then solve the equation. The product of n and 6 is 12. That's n multiplied by 6 or 6n = 12. We want to solve our equation for n. That is we want to get n all by itself on the left hand side. Since n is multiplied by 6, we got to divide both sides by 6. So, we get 6n/6 = 12/6. On the left hand side of the equation, 6 and 6 cancel each other out. We now get n = 12/6. 12 divided by 6 is 2. So, the solution is n = 2.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades