Simonc1973 teaches you how to work out the circumference of a circle. You start with a circle and draw a line across the circle. That's called the diameter. You multiply the diameter with Pi, which is 3.141. The video is even more amazing being taught by Harry Chapple, a 4 year old MENSA member, who is a maths child genius. He simply takes the ruler, measures the diameter and then calculates the result of multiplying it by Pi's value. The common value for Pi is 3.14. For very accurate results you can extend the value to more than that.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades