In this video, we learn how to use the PRIME operator in math. The prime operator is the opposite of something in the equation. Take a look at the illustration in the video that is shown. Once you see that, you will be able to tell what A prime and B prime are. A prime is the opposite of "A". If a number is shaded in "A" it should not be shaded in "A Prime". The same goes for the prime of the letter "B". Just pay attention to what the numbers selected for each letter is, then use the opposite to find the prime!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades