In this video the instructor shows how to identify patterns in numbers, figures, letters. When given a pattern like 1, 2, 4, 7 try to find the change in each of the successive numbers in the pattern. If you observe carefully you will notice that the difference of the second and first number is one. Similarly the difference of the third and second number is two and this pattern keeps repeating. So this pattern is generated by taking 1 and adding 1 to it. To the next number add 2 to get the third number. Similarly to the third number add three to get the fourth number. So by adding 4 to the fourth number 7 you get the fifth number 4+7 = 11. Similarly the rest of the numbers in the pattern is 16, 22 and so on. This video shows how to find the pattern in the numbers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades