In this video the tutor shows how to find the midpoint of a line. He goes on and gives a formula to find out the mid point of a line. The x coordinate of the mid point of a line is the average of the x-coordinates of the end points of that line. Similarly the y coordinate of the mid point of a line is the average of the y-coordinates of the end points of that line. He notes down the formula and explains it by taking an example. This video shows how to compute the mid point of a line given its end points.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades