The tutorial is part of a full lesson of pre algebra. This video teaches you what reflection is as a mathematical term. In the beginning of the video, the video maker draws 4 shapes labeled MNOPQ, ABCDE, FGHIJ and RSTUV. The first question in the video asks to "Name the figure that represents a reflection of ABCDE over the X-axis." The woman in the video repeats the question, stating the horizontal line is the X-axis and asks for the reflection image. She puts her hand on ABCDE and flips her hand to create a reflection. Her hand then touches the new figure, RSTUV. Therefore, she concludes that RSTUV is the figure that represents the reflection of ABCDE. If you follow this video, you will be able to determine the reflection of a given figure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades