In this tutorial we learn how to use inductive reasoning. Start out with your equation that is giving you your statement. You need to prove whether this is true or not by figuring out the equation. Look at the different angles to see if they are a linear pair and then see if they are the same. Compare them to see if they add up to 180 degrees and use your mathematical logic. Once you understand the backbone to doing this type of math and what the exceptions are, then you will be able to figure it out. If something is true, it must be true all the time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades