An educational video by http://JustMathTutoring.com that shows how to use implicit differentiation to find a 2nd derivative of an equation.
This video uses a second degree equation with variables x and y as the starting point of the example. Subsequently, the presenter finds the second derivative of the equation in terms of x, y and (dy/dx) in the first half. In the second half of the video, the presenter then proceeds and finds the answer in terms of y using the intermediate results obtained, and then using a few basic maneuvers of differentiation and basic equation-solving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades