Viewers learn that a net is the shape formed by "unfolding" a 3-dimensional figure, so a net shows all the faces that make up the surface area of the figure. Viewers are then asked to determine what type of 3-dimensional figure can be made from a given net (note that a cylinder has 2 circular bases, a pyramid has triangular faces, a cone has 1 circular base, and a prism has rectangular faces). Students are also asked to determine if a given net can be used to make a cube. This video will benefit those viewers who are struggling with geometry and are in need of extra help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades