In this video tutorial the instructor explains about the concepts of standard normal distribution and the empirical rule and how to use it to solve an exercise. He starts by explaining about standard normal deviation saying that in a standard normal deviation the value of mean is zero and the value of standard deviation is one. Now he draws the standard normal deviation by drawing a bell curve on an axis. Now he points the mean and standard deviations on it. Now using these concepts he goes on and solves the sample example by showing how to apply those concepts. This video explains about the concept of standard normal deviation by solving an example.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades