This is easier than the divisibility by 3 rule, but still necessary for those starting out with simple division in math class. You can use the divisibility rule to see if a number is divisible by 2, 5 or 10. This video will show you how simple it is!
Divisibility by 2: Last digit of the number in question must end in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8.
Divisibility by 5: Last digit of the number in question must end in either 0 or 5.
Divisibility by 10: Last digit of the number in question must end in 0.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades