The guy first gives the definition of differential equations. He explains that a differential equation is an equation that contains the derivatives of an unknown function. He then gives some examples of differential equation and explains what the equation's order means. After that he gives an example on how to solve a simple equation. He calculates it and gives examples of graphs. Then he explains what a general solution is and how to narrow down the number of solutions using data from the problem. He shows how to find C (the constant number). In the end he makes a summary of the video presenting the 2 types of solutions - general and particular.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades