In this video we learn how to understand the Rule of Vertically Opposite Angles. This says that when two straight lines cross it produces vertically crossed lines that must have congruent angles. Because the lines are straight this has to happen. Remembering the rule "supplementary" you will be able to calculate the angle of A and B in the equation. Prove what each of the angles are using the different rules and then move onto the other two angles. Angle C can be figured out by knowing that it's equal to angle B with the vertically opposite rule. Once you understand these rules, you will be able to figure out these equations!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades