In this tutorial, we learn how to understand the properties of a square in Geometry. The four angles on the inside of a square have to be right angles. All but be 90 degrees and add up to 360. A square has four equal sides, which you can notate with lines on the sides. The diagonals of the square cross each other at right angles, so all four angles are also 360 degrees. Diagonals have to be equal in length to each other as well. Once you better understand this, you will be able to learn more about squares and how to use them in math!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades