In this math tutorial the instructor discusses the properties of a rhombus. He begins by saying that the properties of a rhombus are similar to the properties of a square. He says that the rhombus is a quadrilateral and hence the sum of internal angles of it is 360 degrees. He says that four sides of a rhombus are equal in length. He says that a rhombus has two diagonals which cross each other at their mid points and are perpendicular to each other but says that the lengths of diagonals are different. This video shows the different properties of the geometric shape rhombus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades