In this tutorial, we learn how to understand the properties of a rectangle. A rectangle has four interior angles that add up to 360 degrees. All of the angles have to be exactly 90 degrees in a perfect rectangle. Two opposite sides have to be congruent and parallel. The other opposite sides also have to be congruent and parallel. The diagonals of the rectangle are not perpendicular but they are congruent and they intersect at the mid points. Diagonals are not perpendicular, but they are congruent and intersect at their mid points. All of these can give you a good idea of what a rectangle looks like and the math behind it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades