This video helps us understand parallelograms and its properties. The video starts with the description of the basic properties of a parallelogram. The parallelogram is a four sided shape which has the sum of all four interior angles equal to 360 degrees. The opposite sides of a parallelogram are equal and parallel. Then the video talks about the angles in the parallelogram. The parallelogram has a lot of symmetry. This makes the opposite angles of a parallelogram equal. The same side angles are supplementary or the sum of the same side angles is 180 degrees. The diagonals of a parallelogram are unequal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades