This video explains the properties of parallel lines and transversals in geometry. The instructor, Robert Ahdoot, uses an analogy in which he compares lines and transversals to the streets of Manhattan, New York. Continuing with this comparison, he goes over corresponding angles of two parallel lines cut by the same transversal, also explaining when they're equal. He then shows where interior and exterior angles may be found, and then goes over whether two angels are same-side or alternate, depending on their position relative to the transversal. This video gives a summary of parallel lines and transversals in geometry, providing a good starting point for understanding more complicated geometric concepts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades