The instructor in this video uses humor to teach people math, which is not a favorite subject for many. The video goes on to teach the students in the video different ways to cut the conic sections into different shapes. The teacher then focuses on parabolas and defines the formulas. The formula is y = x^2. The rest of the video dissects the equation breaking it down into much more meaningful statements so that the average human being who is not very good at math can understand the equation. Visual clues are also given to show how to solve the equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades