This video teaches us the concept of nth roots. The video starts with the square root of constants. We find the number which when multiplies by itself for two times results in the constant inside the square root. Then we find the square root of variables. Here again the same concept is used. We find the variable which when multiplied by itself for two times results in the given variable. Then we find the cube root. Here we find the number which when multiplied by itself for three times results in the given number. Next we find the cube root of negative variables. Here the cube root will be negative as the minus sign remains after it is multiplied for three times. Square roots of a negative number are not real. We find the fourth root in the same way and generalize this for nth roots. This means we find the number which when multiplied by itself n times results in the given number. We find the nth roots of the numerator and denominator for finding the nth roots of fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades