This is an educational site where we can learn about math lessons with example videos, interactive practice problems and can do self-test. The associate teacher in the video teaches us about fraction problems. She has written four numbers on the board, which is 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, and 2. She explains how to find the next three numbers following the same pattern. The teacher in the video tells that the key in solving the problem is to think of 1 1/2 as 1 2/4. Each number in the given problem is increasing by adding 1/4 to it. Hence, the next three numbers can be obtained by adding 1/4 to every following number. By adding 1/4 to 2(the last number in the given problem), it becomes 2 1/4, which again by adding to 1/4 becomes 2 1/2. Thus, the last number is 2 3/4. So the next three numbers are '2 1/4, 2 1/2 and 2 3/4'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades