In this episode of Science Theater Dr. Carlson helps you understand the concept behind Density and how it relates to Mass and volume and how to calculate the Density of a substance if its Mass and Volume are known. The Density of various metals is demonstrated using aluminum, tin, zinc, lead and copper of the same mass but different sizes. The easiest way to measure the density of a substance is also mentioned. Next, Dr. Carlson measures his own density using a scale and a bathtub.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades