This video teaches you how to test for symmetry algebraically. You will need to know the basic formats of graphs and the (x,y) setup. Once you get your equation of the line, you will need to replace y with negative y and x with negative x and solve the equation. You will need to solve for x and also for y for the odd and even. If the equations do not equal each other then they are not even or they are not odd. If this is the case then the lines are not symmetrical and that is how you test for symmetry algebraically.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades