Professor ElvisZap teaches you how to stretch shift and reflect the graph of a square root. A square root function is the opposite of a squared function. You start with y=square root of (x-1) it becomes 0<=x-1. then 1 <=x. You use the graph and solve it as you would for any function using small values first, then you have y=square root of x - 1, the domain 0<=x. This shifted the graph down 1 unit. 0=square root of x - 1, 1=square root of x, 1=x. Then the range is [-1 + infinity). Continue in the same manner for the rest of the equations and remember to practice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades