The first operations you will need to know when learning to use algebra to solve for an unknown variable "x" will be using addition and subtraction. You can check you work by checking the balance of the equation when you are done.
In this video, I advance beyond an introduction to algebra and show you how to solve for an "x" value using addition or subtraction, then checking your value for "x" by balancing an equation. If you are a teacher or student looking for online resources to help you understand other things you're having trouble with, go to my website: sites.google.com
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades