Having trouble with word problems in algebra? Watch this video to clear a few concepts as well as to learn how to systematically tackle word problems in exams. As explained in the video, the solution to any algebraic problem can be found by using the following 5 steps: 1) Define the variable. 2) Construct the appropriate equation. 3) Properly solving the equation. 4) Finding the solution, taking into account, the conditions mentioned in the problem. 5) Writing the proper units of measure as required. The presenter in the video solves two simple word problems in a step-wise manner to demonstrate the above steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades