In this video, we learn how to solve a single-step equation using multiplication. For the first step, get rid of any number surrounding the variable. To do this, you will need to multiply the numbers around it by their opposite to make them equal zero. Once you have done this, you will need to repeat the process on the other side of the equal sign. Just do the same exact thing you did in the first step, then you will be able to easily solve the problem at hand. You can check your answer by reversing your math to check if you get the same numbers!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades