In this video, the instructor demonstrates how to solve radical equations and inequalities. If you have an equation that contains radicals, re-,arrange the equation so that all the radicals are on one side and the integers are on the other side. To cancel a square root from an equation, square both sides of the equation. The square of the equation cancels out the square root, thereby removing the radical. Even after squaring if you still have a radical left, treat it as a new problem and apply the same procedure as above to remove that radical as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades