The video demonstrates the solving of radical equations in algebra. The first thing to be done is to keep the radical number on one side and the other numbers on the other side. The radical is then changed to a rational number by squaring, cubing etc. Once the roots are removed, it becomes a simple equation which can be solved by keeping the unknown number on one side and the rest of the numbers on the other side. The value, thus arrived at, is checked by putting the value of the unknown number to find if the equation is solved.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades