In this video the instructor shows how to solve multi-step equations. In a multi-step equation, the equals to sign divides the two sides of the problem. To solve this kind of problem, the first thing
you do is to get all the variables on one side and the numbers on the other side. By doing this finally you are left with the variable on one side and its value on the other side. Be careful of the signs when moving the variables from one side to the another. The instructor shows how to solve a couple of problems in this video. This video shows how to solve multi-step equations in a simple way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades