This video is about solving long division. Divide from the left most number. 95 can not go into 13 so 0 goes on top of 13. 95 goes into 132, 1 time. A "1" goes on top of the 132 and divide. Apply remainder with next number. Bring down next number to get 370. Apply remainder with next number. Repeat division to last number. Remember to include any remainder if the number does not divide evenly. Repeat steps 1 and 2. Since there are no more numbers to bring down, the remainder is "1". This video benefits the viewer by teaching them how to do long division step by step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades