This video teaches you how to solve a linear system by mathematically graphing it out. The video starts off with a problem, asking to solve the system, with two given equations. To solve the system, one would insert 0 for x and solve for y in the first equation to obtain a point. Then one would insert 0 for y and solve for x at the second point. Afterwards, insert 1 for x and solve for y to obtain the third point. For the second equation, do the same thing, inserting 0 for x, 0 for y and 1 for x to solve for y, x and y respectively. Finally, draw a graph and insert the points that were calculated. You will have two lines on the graph. The point where the two lines intersect is the solution to the problem. If you follow the process shown in the video, you will be able to solve a system given two equations by graphing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades