In this video he just explained about how to solve an algebra problem. The problem is -7+13x=58. He just solve the problem in simple steps. First you find out the x in this problem. To find out x you just add 7 to each side. Then it will be -7+7+13x=58+7. Then the equation will be 13x=65 because in the left side of the equation -7 canceled by +7 so then the equation is 13x=65. Next you just add the divide by 13 each side of the equation. Then the equation will be 13x/13=65/13. Then 13 divided by 13 is 1, then obviously left side of the equation you will get 1x. Next you just divide 65 by 13. it will 5. So now the equation will be 1x=5 then obviously it will be x=5. If you substitute the x into the first equation will get the correct equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades