This video demonstrates how to solve for X in algebra. The equation taken for this is 2X+4=10.The first thing you have to do to solve this equation is to get X by itself on one side of the equation. In order to do that you take the number that does not have X with it and do the opposite operation that has been done. So in the equation here we have plus four so we subtract four from both sides of the equation. What we do to one side of the equation has to be done to the other side of the equation. So we get the equation as2X=6.Next step is to get X by itself so we have to do the opposite operation of what has been done here. In the equation here we have multiplication by 2 so we have to divide by 2 on both sides. So we are left withX=3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades