In this video the instructor teaches about direct and inverse variation. Two variables x and y are said to be in direct variation with each other if you can write them in the form y = K * x. The value of y varies directly corresponding to the value of x. Y is said to be directly proportional to x. If you have a sample value of x and y, you can substitute the values in the above equation to compute the value of the constant K. Using this formula you can always find the value of one variable x or y, given the value of the other variable as there is a direct variation in between them. This video shows how to find the equation to the direct variation between two variables.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades