In this math tutorial, you will learn how to simplify square roots with product and quotient rules. To begin, you will need to multiply the square roots so that the two square roots in your equation are reduced down into one. The rule for non-negative "A" and "B" is that the square root of "A" multiplied by the square root of "B" yields the square root of A x B.
The other rule outlined in this video explains how to simplify a radical. All that means is to perform the radical as completely as possible. This means that the square root of 50 can be the square root of 25 multiplied by 2 or the square root of 5 multiplied by 10. The first equation is a perfect square that can be further reduced. This video tutorial outlines some useful square root rules that can assist you in solving more complex problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades