A square root of a number is a value which when multiplied to it self gives you the original number. The square roots of perfect squares are whole numbers. Like square root of 9 is 3, because 3 times 3 is 9. Similarly square root of 81 is 9 because 9 times 9 is 81. Others numbers do not have a perfect square root and in those cases you can only simplify the number to an extent. So to find out the square root of any number first you need to factorize that number. Factorize the number into smallest possible fractions. Now when you have two number of the same factor you can pull it out of the square as a single number. In this way bring all the possible numbers out of the root leaving the square root quantity in its simple terms. This video shows how to simplify square roots of any numbers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades