robichaudd teaches you how to simplify square roots. When you're dealing with variables, even powers and you want to find out the square root of it, you follow the process. Divide the power by the root, which is two, because it's a square root, that gives you what comes out. If we have square root of x squared, the result would be x. So the square root of x to the 6 is x cubed. You simply divide the power by two, since we are dealing with square root. Then square root of 36 times x square is 6 times x. For odd powers you want to break it into factors. Square root of x to the n, where n is odd, is square root of x to the n-1 times x. Square root of x to the 19 is square root of x to the 18 times x. The end result is x to the 9 times square toot of x, which can't be simplified any longer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades