This is a video tutorial on how to simplify square roots. To simplify square roots, one must have the knowledge of splitting numbers into prime factors. For example,12 can be split into 4*3 and further more into 2*2*3. Here we see that all the factors are prime numbers. So the square root of 12 can be written as 2*square root of 3(as shown in the video). The method used in the video is applicable for simplifying any square roots as any number can be split into prime factors. Follow the video for more examples and solutions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades