Whenever you simplify a square root or a cube root you are writing them in the simplest form.
This video teaches a factoring method.
The factoring method Involves factoring the numbers under the radical. If the problem is a square root look for pairs, and for cube roots look for triples of the same number.
0:09 Simply 3 x the cube root of 32
1:20 Simplify 4 x the cube root of 27
1:59 Simplify the square root of 18x over a^6
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades